Westjet Airlines Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Jet off to your favourite destination with WestJet
Are you looking to travel the world on a budget? WestJet is the best choice. It is a low-cost airline offering seamless services on ground and inflight. The airline is known for its on-time departure and arrivals and is the most preferred airline. Founded in 1996, it is the second-largest airline in Canada. Based out of Calgary International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport, the airline. The airline has a massive network and operates scheduled and charter flights with several long-haul flights. Go for WestJet Airlines Booking and take off to your favourite destination.
Want to book a Turkish Airlines flight? Scroll down and learn the best ways to book your flight.
How to book WestJet Airlines flight?
You can use three methods to book WestJet Airlines flights. Go through all the approaches and use the one you are most comfortable with.
- Navigate to the WestJet official site.
- Click on the "Flights" option and scroll down.
- Choose the departure and arrival destinations.
- Choose the departure and arrival date if you are planning a round trip.
- Enter all the necessary passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Hit the "Search Flight" option.
- All the flight options will be shown, pick the best option as per your time and budget.
- Enter all the details required for booking.
- Scroll to the payment getaway and pay for your flight.
- Once you have made the payment WestJet will send you a flight confirmation mail.
Note: Customer service of WestJet is quite efficient. So passengers can make WestJet Airlines reservations by getting in touch with the airline's customer service.
Flight booking through WestJet customer service is an effortless process. Follow the step below.
- Visit the official site of WestJet Airlines.
- Click on "Help" and then on the "contact us" option.
- The customer service number will be displayed here.
- Copy the number on your mobile phone and dial it.
- Follow the computerised IVR instructions.
- Hit the correct number and chat with the WestJet agent.
- Request the airline executive to book you a flight.
- Provide all the required information, such as destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Select the most convenient flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- You will receive an email confirmation once the airline gets your payment.
Note: WestJet flight tickets can be booked anytime through customer service. The customer service of WestJet is available for help 24 /7. So don't hesitate and book your flight anytime.
Mobile app booking
Booking a WestJet flight via the Mobile App is straightforward. Download the app on your smartphone, follow the prompts and you have a flight booking.
How to check-in with WestJet Airlines?
Check-in with WestJet is extremely easy. You can either check in for your flight online or at the airport check-in desk.
Passengers can select to check in through WestJet's online check-in service.
- Check-in is available between 24 hours and 1 hour prior to your scheduled flight departure.
- For Domestic flights, check-in is available until 45 minutes prior to the flight departure.
- Passengers can self-check 24 hours before flight departure at the airport using the self-serve kiosks.
- You can also proceed to the WestJet check-in counter 3 to 1 hour prior to your flight departure and ask the representative to check you in.
To know the exact WestJet Airlines check-in time get in touch with the airline's customer service
What is the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines?
WestJet permits Carry-on and checked baggage on flights but there are different regulations concerning the weight and size of baggage. The policies also vary depending on the travel class and route.
WestJet allows passengers to carry one piece of free carry-on baggage and one personal item.
- The carry-on luggage must not exceed the dimensions - 53 x 23 x 38cm.
- The personal item must not exceed dimensions - 41 x 15 x 33cm.
To learn more about the WestJet Airlines baggage policy get in touch with customer service of
The checked baggage must not weigh more than - 23 kilograms/ 50 pounds
Dimensions of checked baggage must not be more than - 157 total centimeters/ 62 inches.
The amount of free baggage included in your fare depends on your travel class and route.
- Passengers travelling on basic, Econo or Member Exclusive are not allowed free checked baggage on flights.
- Passengers travelling on an EconoFlex ticket are entitled to 1 free checked bag
- Passengers travelling on Premium or Business tickets are permitted 2 free checked bags.
WestJet is the best airline to fly if you want to save big on flight fares. It offers a seamless travel experience to passengers with great services. Make a WestJet Airlines booking and embark on a Journey.