Westjet Airlines Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Jet off to your favourite destination with WestJet
Are you looking to travel the world on a budget? WestJet is the best choice. This budget airline provides excellent on-ground and in-flight services. The airline is the most chosen one and is renowned for its punctual arrivals and departures.
The second largest airline in Canada is WestJet. This airline has a massive network of flights. The airline serves scheduled and charter flights. These also includes many long-haul trips. Make a WestJet Airlines reservation to travel to your preferred location.
Want to book a Turkish Airlines flight? Scroll down and learn the best ways to book your flight.
How to book WestJet Airlines flight?
You can use three methods to book WestJet Airlines flights. Examine each strategy and select the one that seems most natural to you.
- Go to the official WestJet website.
- Select "Flights" and then proceed to scroll below.
- Decide on the places of arrival and departure.
- If you are organising a round-trip, choose the dates of departure and arrival.
- Fill out all the required passenger information, including the number of passengers and, if applicable, any children or infants.
- Select the "Search Flight" menu item.
- Choose the best choice based on your time and budget when all of the flight options are displayed.
- Complete all the fields needed to make a reservation.
- To make your flight payment, scroll to the payment getaway.
- Following payment, you will get a flight confirmation email from WestJet.
Note: WestJet's customer service is quite effective. Thus, travellers can contact the airline's customer care to make bookings on WestJet Airlines.
Booking a flight with WestJet customer service is a simple procedure. Proceed as directed below.
- Go to the WestJet Airlines website.
- Further, scroll and look for the "Help" option; click on it.
- Proceed to click on the "contact us."
- Here, you can find the customer service number.
- Dial the number to get in touch with customer care representative.
- Comply with the automated IVR instructions.
- Dial the right number and have a conversation with a WestJet agent.
- Request the representative to make travel and tour arrangements.
- Provide them with all the required information, like arrival dates, travel class, destinations, and departure details.
- Get a data of your budget, and get a most suitable flight.
- Cover the airfare cost.
- You will get an email confirmation by airline for payment confirmation.
Note: By contacting customer support representative, you can get WestJet airlines tickets anytime. The customer service of WestJet is available for help 24 /7. So do not hesitate and book your flight anytime.
Mobile app booking
You can easily book WestJet flight using the mobile app. Download the app on your smartphone and follow the instructions to book flights with WestJet.
How can you use WestJet Airlines to check in?
You can easily check-in with WestJet airline. The airline provides you with two check-in options. You can proceed to check-in by online or at the airport desk.
Check-in Process via Online
WestJet online system provides check-in process.
- You can check in between 24 hours and one hour before the departure time of your planned flight.
- Check-in is possible for domestic flights up to 45 minutes before the departure of the flight.
- The airport has self-service kiosks available for passengers to use 24 hours prior to the departure of their trip.
- Alternatively, you can go to the WestJet check-in counter three to one hour before the departure of your flight and ask the agent to process your check-in.
- Contact WestJet Airlines' customer care to find out the precise check-in time.
What is the baggage policy of WestJet Airlines?
WestJet allows both carry-on and checked luggage on flights; however, there are restrictions on the size and weight of the bags. Additionally, the regulations change according on the route and class of travel.
Carry -On Baggage
Travellers on WestJet are permitted to bring one personal item and one piece of complimentary carry-on luggage.
- The dimensions of the carry-on luggage must not be greater than 53 x 23 x 38 cm.
- The personal item's measurements cannot be greater than 41 x 15 x 33 cm.
Contact customer care at WestJet Airlines to find out more about their luggage rules.
- The weight of the checked luggage cannot exceed 23 kg/50 lbs.
- Checked luggage dimensions cannot exceed 157 total centimetres, or 62 inches.
- The route and travel class you choose will determine how much free luggage is included in your price.
- Free checked luggage is not available for travellers on basic, Econo, or Member Exclusive flights.
- Those using an EconoFlex ticket are allowed one complimentary checked bag.
- Two complimentary checked baggage are allowed for passengers flying on Premium or Business tickets.
If you want to get great deals on flights, WestJet is the ideal airline to fly with. It provides excellent services and a smooth travel experience for customers. Make a reservation with WestJet Airlines and start your journey.