Thai Airways Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Explore the globe with Thai Airways
Are you looking for great deals and offers on your flight? Look no further than Thai Airways. It is a world-class airline that offers great deals and discounts on many destinations. The airline is known to offer the best services and on-time arrivals and departures. Once on board, you will enjoy personalised services with top-notch cabin seating and entertainment. Thai Airways is the flag carrier of Thailand and is based out of Bangkok, Thailand. Thai Airways has a codeshare agreement with several airlines including Air Austral, Aer Lingus, China Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Japan Airlines, Emirates, Gulf Air, Scandinavian Airlines, Myanmar Airways International, and many more.
Make Thai Airways booking and experience excellence with great offers and discounts.
How to book Thai Airways flight?
You can use any of the three methods mentioned below for Thai Airways flight booking.
- Navigate to the Thai Airways official site.
- Click on the "Book" option on the main menu and then on "Book Flights".
- Choose the departure and arrival destinations
- Select the departure and arrival date if you are planning a round trip.
- You can also book hotels and go for car rentals to save big on your vacation.
- Enter all the other essential passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Hit the "book now" option.
- All the flight options will be displayed on the screen, choose the most preferred option according to your time and budget.
- Enter all your personal details required for booking.
- Go to the payment getaway and pay for your flight.
- Once the payment is done Thai Airways will send you a flight confirmation mail.
Note: The customer service of Thai Airways is quite efficient. So make Thai Airways reservations by getting in touch with the airline's customer service.
Flight booking through Thai Airways customer service is an effortless process. Follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official site of Thai Airways.
- On the top right corner of the Homepage click "Contact Us" Options.
- The customer service number will be displayed on the all contact options page.
- Enter country and city and click "Find".
- Copy the number on your mobile phone and dial it.
- Follow the computerized IVR instructions precisely.
- Press the right number and talk to the Thai Airways representative.
- Request the airline agent to book you a flight.
- Provide all the information like destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Select the most convenient flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- A flight confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as the airline receives your payment.
Class upgradation services
Note - Thai Airways flight tickets can be booked anytime via customer service. Customer service is available for assistance 24 /7.
Mobile app booking
Booking a Thai Airways flight via the Mobile App is an uncomplicated process. Download the app on your smartphone, follow the prompts carefully and you are good to go.
How to check in with Thai Airways?
Thai Airways offers the option for both check-in online and at the airport. Want to know the Thai Airways check in process? Scroll and read below.
Online check-in is the best way to beat the long queues and travel with ease. Open the official Thai Airways check-in page and check in effortlessly online.
- Thai Airways offers an online check-in facility for both Domestic and international flights.
- Online check-in is available 24 hours until 1 hour before the scheduled flight departure.
Did you miss check-in online? Relax! Thai Airways has you covered. Passengers can check in at the airport, by using the self-service kiosks or at the check-in desk.
- Check-in counters open between 3 hours to 40 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
- Boarding gates will be open from 1 hour 30 minutes till 10 minutes before flight departure.
- Check-in counters open between 3 hours until 30 minutes before scheduled takeoff.
- Boarding gates open from 1 hour until 10 minutes prior to the flight departure.
What is the baggage policy of Thai Airways?
Carry-on and checked baggage allowances vary depending on the travel class and the flight route.
- Thai Airways permits passengers to carry - 1 piece of carry-on baggage.
- Weighing no more - 7 kg
- Dimensions not exceeding - 56 x 45 x 25 cm
- Passengers must place the Carry-on baggage under the seat in front or in the overhead bins.
- Thai Airways allows Passengers to carry handbags/wallets/purses with carry-on baggage.
- Dimensions must not exceed - 37.5 x 25 x 12.5 cm.
- Weight must not exceed - 1.5kg.
Business Class / First Class / Star Alliance Gold Status passengers
Thai Airways allows passengers travelling in Business Class or First Class, or holding Star Alliance Gold Status membership, to carry 2 pieces of carry-on baggage.
The free checked baggage allowances vary depending on your flight route and your cabin class.
- Royal Silk Class - Baggage Weight must not exceed 40 kg
- Premium Economy Class - Baggage weight limit 30kg
- Economy Class - Weight must not exceed 20-30kg
If you are looking for more information on Thai Airways Baggage policy feel free to connect with Airline's customer service.
Flights between Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Australia and New Zealand
- Royal First Class - Baggage must not weigh beyond 50kg.
- Royal Silk Class - Baggage weight limit must not go beyond 40kg.
- Premium Economy Class - Baggage weight must not exceed 40kg.
- Economy Class - Baggage weight must not be more than 20-35kg.
Flights to/from USA and Canada
Royal First Class and Royal Silk Class Passengers
Thai Airways allows 2 pieces of checked baggage, weighing no more than 32kg not exceeding the dimensions of 158cm.
Passengers can carry 2 pieces of checked baggage not weighing more than 23kg and not exceeding the dimensions of 158cm.
Thai Airways is one of the best airlines and is known to offer top-notch services in the air and on ground. Make Thai Airways booking and jet off to explore your favourite destination.