TAP Portugal flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Founded in 1945, Air Portugal also known as TAP Portugal is a European Airline and the flag carrier of Portugal based out of Lisbon Portela Airport. The Airline with its massive fleet operates 2,000 flights in a week covering 88 destinations in 38 countries across the globe. TAP Express is a subsidiary airline that operates short-haul European and North African sectors. Several carriers including Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways, Avianca, Aegean Airlines, airBaltic, Air Canada, LOT Polish Airlines, and United Airlines have a codeshare agreement with TAP Airlines. Now you can easily jet off to the destination of your choice by making a TAP Portugal Airlines booking.
To learn more about TAP Air Portugal's booking process, scroll down.
How to make TAP Airlines booking?
Flight booking with TAP Airlines can be done online, offline as well as via the Mobile App. Scroll through all the methods given below and use the most suitable method of booking your flight.
- Navigate to the TAP Airlines official site.
- On the main menu, click on the "Book" option.
- Select the departure and arrival destinations.
- Choose the departure and arrival date if you are planning a round or multi-city trip.
- Enter all essential passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Click on the "Search Flight" option.
- All the flight choices will be displayed, pick the most suitable flight as per your availability and budget.
- Enter all details required for booking.
- Move to the payment getaway and pay for your flight booking using a secure payment mode.
- Once you have made the payment TAP Airlines will send you a flight confirmation email.
Note: Customer service of TAP Airlines is quite quick and efficient. Passengers can go for TAP Airlines reservations by contacting the experts at the airline's customer service.
Flight booking through TAP customer service is Quick and Easy. Follow the instructions below for a seamless booking.
- Visit the official site of TAP Airlines.
- Scroll and click on the "Help" option.
- The customer service number will be displayed on the screen.
- Copy the number on your mobile phone and dial it.
- Follow the automated IVR instructions carefully.
- Select the correct number and talk with the TAP Airlines representative.
- Request the airline executive for flight booking.
- Provide all the information such as destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Select the most suitable flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- Once TAP Airlines receives the booking payment you will get a flight confirmation email to your registered address.
Note: TAP Airlines flight tickets can be booked anytime by contacting customer service. Customer service is available for assistance around the clock.
Mobile app booking
Passengers can download the TAP Portugal Airlines Mobile App and use it for quick easy and hassle-free bookings from the comfort of their homes.
What is the Baggage Policy policy of TAP Airlines?
If you are flying with TAP Portugal, adhere to the airline's baggage allowance policies which vary for both carry-on and checked baggage. Scroll down to get more information on the TAP Airlines baggage policy.
Tap Airlines allows passengers to carry one carry-on baggage with one personal item.
- The maximum weight of the carry-on baggage must not exceed - 2 Kg.
- The maximum Dimensions of the carry-on baggage must not exceed - 115 cm.
Passengers can carry 2 carry-on Baggage
- Maximum weight not more than - 8kg each.
- Maximum weight of the personal item not more than - 2 Kg.
- Passengers flying economy class to/from Venezuela and to/from Brazil - permit to one carry-on baggage not weighing more than 2 Kg.
- Passengers flying executive class to/from the USA - can take carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 8kg and dimensions 55 x 40 x 20cm.
Passengers checked baggage allowance depends on the route flying and travel class.
Top Executive class:
- Passengers flying within Portugal or to/from Europe and North Africa can carry 2 items with a weight limit of 32kg.
- Passengers on Flights To/From Venezuela can carry a maximum of 3 items not weighing more than 32kg.
- Passengers can carry 2 items up to 32kg each for any route.
- Passengers flying within Portugal - 2 items weighing up to 23kg.
- Passengers flying between Europe and North Africa - 1 item weighing up to 32kg.
- Passengers taking Intercontinental flights, or flights to/From Venezuela - 3 items weighing up to 23kg.
- Passengers flying within Portugal or to/from Europe and North Africa - 1 item with a maximum weight of 23kg.
- Passengers taking Intercontinental flights, or flying to/From Venezuela - 2 items with a maximum weight of 23kg.
- Passengers taking Flights within Portugal or to/from Europe and North Africa - 1 item with a weight limit of 23kg.
- Passengers taking Intercontinental flights, or flying to/From Venezuela - 1 item weighing up to 23kg.
What is the check-in policy of TAP Airlines?
TAP offers Online and airport check-in privileges to its valuable passenger's flights.
Check-in online is the best method to beat the long tiring airport queues and indulge in some window shopping at the airport, use the airline lounge to relax and board the aircraft on time.
- Log in to the official site of TAP Airlines and visit the check-in page.
- Passengers can check in 36 hours prior to their scheduled departure time.
If you need more details regarding the TAP Airlines Check-in, simply call the experts at customer service.
Passengers who have missed online check-in can do it at the airport by visiting the self-service check-in kiosk or heading to the TAP Air Portugal check-in desk, where the airline representative will do the needful.
Airport check-in time varies depending on the departure airport so cross-check with the airline customer service the opening and closing timings of the counter.