TAP Portugal flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Air Portugal, formerly known as TAP Portugal, is a European airline headquartered at Lisbon Portela Airport and serves as Portugal's flag carrier. It was founded in 1945. With its enormous fleet, the airline serves 88 destinations in 38 countries with 2,000 weekly flights.
To learn more about TAP Air Portugal's booking process, scroll down.
How to make TAP Airlines booking?
Bookings for flights with TAP Airlines may be made online, offline, and through their mobile app. Go over all of the options listed below and select the one that best fits your needs to book your flight.
- Go to the official TAP Airlines website.
- Click the "Book" option from the main menu.
- Decide on the places of arrival and departure.
- Select the dates of departure and arrival if you are organising a multi-city or round-trip journey.
- Fill out the form with all the necessary passenger information, including the total number of travellers and any children or infants.
- Select the "Search Flight" menu item.
- Every flight option will be shown; select the best one based on your schedule and financial constraints.
- Proceed to the payment getaway and use a safe payment method to complete the booking process by entering all necessary information.
- TAP Airlines will give you a flight confirmation as soon as the money is received.
Flight booking through TAP customer service is Quick and Easy. For a smooth reservation, adhere to the guidelines provided below.
- Go to TAP Airlines' official website.
- Click the "Help" option after swiping.
- The number for customer assistance will appear on the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the number on your phone and call it.
- Pay close attention to the automated IVR instructions.
- Dial the appropriate number and have a conversation with the TAP Airlines agent.
- Make a flight booking request to the airline executive.
- Give all the details, including the arrival and departure dates, travel class, and destination.
- Select the most suitable flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- Once TAP Airlines receives the booking payment you will get a flight confirmation email to your registered address.
Mobile app Reservation
Travellers may book quickly, easily, and without any difficulty from the comfort of their homes by using the TAP Portugal Airlines mobile app.
What is the Baggage Policy of TAP Airlines?
If you are flying with TAP Portugal, adhere to the airline's baggage allowance policies which vary for both carry-on and checked baggage. Scroll down to get more information on the TAP Airlines baggage policy.
- Carry-on Baggage
- Economy class
Tap Airlines allows passengers to carry one carry-on baggage with one personal item.
- The maximum weight that can be carried on with carry-on luggage is 2 kg.
- The carry-on luggage's maximum dimensions cannot be greater than 115 cm.
Passengers can carry 2 carry-on Baggage.
- Each person's maximum weight limit is 8 kg.
- The personal item's maximum weight cannot exceed 2 kg.
- Travellers travelling in economy class to and from Venezuela and Brazil are allowed to bring one piece of carry-on luggage, no more than two kilogrammes in total.
- Executive class travellers to and from the USA are permitted to bring carry-on luggage measuring 55 x 40 x 20 cm and weighing no more than 8 kilogrammes.
Passengers checked baggage allowance depends on the route flying and travel class.
Top Executive class:
- Travellers travelling inside Portugal or to/from Europe and North Africa are permitted to check up to two 32kg bags.
- Travellers travelling to or from Venezuela are permitted to bring up to three things total, each no more than 32 kg in weight.
- Passengers can carry 2 items up to 32kg each for any route.
- Passengers flying within Portugal - 2 items weighing up to 23kg.
- Passengers flying between Europe and North Africa - 1 item weighing up to 32kg.
- Passengers taking Intercontinental flights, or flights to/From Venezuela - 3 items weighing up to 23kg.
- Passengers flying within Portugal or to/from Europe and North Africa - 1 item with a maximum weight of 23kg.
- Passengers taking Intercontinental flights, or flying to/From Venezuela - 2 items with a maximum weight of 23kg.
- Travellers flying inside Portugal or to/from North Africa and Europe may bring one item, up to a 23-kilogramme weight restriction.
- Travellers travelling to or from Venezuela on international flights may bring one item up to 23 kilogrammes in weight.
What is the check-in policy of TAP Airlines?
TAP allows its valued passengers to check in for their flights both online and at the airport.
Check-in online is the best method to beat the long tiring airport queues and indulge in some window shopping at the airport, use the airline lounge to relax and board the aircraft on time.
- Log in to the official site of TAP Airlines and visit the check-in page.
- Passengers can check in 36 hours prior to their scheduled departure time.
Give the customer care representatives a call if you require any further information on the TAP Airlines Check-in.
Passengers who have missed online check-in can do it at the airport by visiting the self-service check-in kiosk or heading to the TAP Air Portugal check-in desk, where the airline representative will do the needful.
Airport check-in time varies depending on the departure airport so cross-check with the airline customer service the opening and closing timings of the counter.