Southwest Airlines Cheapest Flights Booking & Ticket
How to get best flights from Southwest airlines?
Those who are looking forward to book the low cost and affordable airlines, Southwest airlines is the right stop for you. Not only does this airline offers reasonable flights, but it also offers the customer service and easy booking.
Moreover, Southwest airlines fly to different regions which include 100 destinations of United States and even different other countries.
Various services offered by Southwest airlines:
The various services that The Southwest Airlines offers to the guests are:
- Food and drinks
- In flight entertainment
- Easy and hassle free booking
- Blankets and pillows
- Health and sanitisation facilities
What are the various classes of Southwest airlines?
The particular kind of airline does not offer the business class facility or the economy class, rather it offers the different other types of classes that is:
- Anytime flights
- Getaway flights
- Business flights
The flights do not have much difference but you might face some restrictions while booking the getway class. One of the restrictions that you can find is that the tickets are non refundable.
How to reserve flights for Southwest airlines?
The official website of Southwest airlines is very sorted and one can easily book the flights. Follow the steps below to book or reserve a flight:
- Go to the official website of southwest airlines and tap on the flight option.
- Select the destination, places and dates and all the other information related to your trip and the flight.
- One can even enter the promo code while booking the flight and easily get the discount.
- Tap on the search button and look for the kind of flight that you are searching.
- Select the mode of payment and confirm the details. After this the users receive a confirmation mail regarding the flight booking.
What is the cancellation and flight changing policy?
It is seen that the users can easily cancel the flights they have booked without any difficulty. If the following are followed then no fees is charged:
- Cancellation of the flight is to be done within 24 hours of booking the flight.
- The flights can be changed but if these are not done within 24 hours then additional fees has to be paid.
What is the check in policy of Southwest airlines?
Those who have to take flight from Southwest airlines must check in following the ways that are given below:
- Online check in: One can check in online and this starts 24 hours before the departure.
- Airport check in: This is done from 30 minutes to three hours before the departure time.
What is Southwest's Checked Baggage Policy?
Checked baggage will be inspected manually and screened. Customers need to show identification. Name labels will be available at Southwest Airlines ticket counters. Make sure to collect a separate claim check for each piece of luggage you have checked once you have checked your bags. You can verify that the city listed on the claim check(s) corresponds to your final destination. Self-defence sprays are now prohibited on all flights operated by Southwest Airlines, whether checked or carried on.
Weight and Size Permission for Checked Baggage
Per checked pieces of luggage, the maximum weight should be 50 pounds. The maximum size limit for checked bag is 62 inches lwh. Articles like Surfboards, bicycles and vaulting poles will be accepted for overweight and oversize baggage. You need to pay a fee for an oversized item.
The following is the Southwest Airlines (WN) baggage policy for standard basic fares :
- Portable luggage
- One personal item is free, as is one piece of carry-on luggage
- When more than two bags are checked, there is an increase in the applicable fees per bag
- Oversize and heavy bags - Fees per bag that apply based on weight and size categories
- Certain sports equipment items may be subject to additional costs
What is the southwest carry-on baggage policy?
Southwest Airlines (WN) allows each traveller to keep one carry-on bag and one complimentary personal item, which can be a purse, briefcase, or laptop bag
The size and weight limits for carry-on luggage:
- 127 millimetres (61 x 41 x 28 cm), or 50 linear inches (24 x 16 x 10 in), includes handles and wheels
- It should be small sized that can fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead compartment. Items you carry should be the right size to fit under the seat in front of you
Thus, booking and getting a flight from Southwest airlines is quite easy and the services they offer are also quite good but it is important for the users to know that if they book in advance they can get better deals and discounts for the flights.
So, try booking early and enjoy your journey with Southwest Airlines.