Singapore flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Book with Singapore Airlines and travel the world with Ease.
Singapore Airlines is the Flag carrier of Singapore and one of the best airlines in the world. The airline is known for its world-class service standards and on-time performance. It is one of the most preferred airlines in the world that operates flights to over 60 destinations in 35 countries. The airline is headquartered at the acclaimed Singapore Changi Airport. The carrier has managed to create a brilliant reputation over the years, and has a strong presence in Southeast Asia, in addition to the rest of the world. Go for Singapore Airlines booking and explore the world in style and comfort.
How to book a Singapore Airlines flight?
- Browse the Singapore Airlines official site.
- Scroll to the main menu, click on the "Book" option.
- Select the departure and arrival destinations as well as the dates.
- Enter all passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Hit the "Search Flight" option.
- All the flight choices will be displayed on the screen, pick the most suitable flight according to availability, and budget.
- Enter all details required for booking.
- Go to the payment getaway and pay for your flight booking using a secure payment mode.
- Once the payment is made, Singapore Airlines will send you a flight confirmation email.
Note: Singapore is one of the most preferred airlines due to its proactive and quick Customer service. Passengers can go for Singapore Airlines reservations by connecting with the experts at the airline's customer service.
Booking through Singapore customer service is Quick and Easy. go through the steps below for a seamless booking.
- Visit the official site of Singapore Airlines.
- On the main menu click on the "Help" option.
- The customer service number will be displayed on the screen.
- dial it on your Phone.
- Listen to the automated IVR instructions carefully.
- Choose the correct number and talk with the Singapore Airlines representative.
- Request the airline agent for flight booking.
- Provide all the information such as destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Pick the most suitable flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- Once Singapore Airlines receives the booking payment you will get a flight confirmation email to your registered address.
Note: Singapore Airlines flight tickets can be booked anytime by calling customer service. Customer service is available for assistance around the clock so bookings can be done anytime.
Passengers can download the Singapore Airlines Mobile App and use it for quick, easy and hassle-free bookings from the comfort of their homes. The App can be downloaded on androids and iPhones.
What is the baggage policy of Singapore Airlines?
Depending on the travel Class you are flying, the baggage allowance entitlement will vary.
Premium Economy and Economy class
Passengers are entitled to 1 piece of hand baggage not weighing more than 7 kg.
Suites, First and Business Class
Passengers can carry 2 pieces of carry-on baggage weighing not more than 7kg each.
If you are looking for more information on Singapore Airlines baggage policy, call for professional assistance at customer service.
- Passengers travelling Economy Class can carry 30kg of checked baggage.
- Premium Economy passengers can carry up to 35kg of checked baggage.
- Passengers flying Business Class can carry up to 40kg of checked baggage.
Passengers can carry checked baggage weighing not more than 50kg.
What is the check in policy of Singapore Airlines?
Singapore Airlines offers passengers the choice to either check-in online by using their official website or check in at the airport kiosk.
The check-in time may vary depending on the departure airport and the route, so connect with the customer service of the airline to enquire about Singapore Airlines Check-in policy.
Passengers can check in 48 hours prior until 1 hour 30 minutes before the scheduled flight departure.
Visit the official site of the airline and visit the online check-in page and follow the prompt.
Passengers can also head to the airport and visit the self-check-in kiosk or the check-in counter at the airport where the Airline representatives will help them.
Singapore Airlines is a world-class airline that is known for impeccable services both on ground and inflight. From the time you book your flight, board the aircraft and deplane, you will be provided with top-notch personalized services. Make Singapore Airlines booking and reach your destinations refreshed and pampered.