Scandinavian flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Open to the magnificent world with Scandinavian Airlines.
Founded in 1946, Scandinavian Airlines is the flag carrier of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark and is presently the biggest airline in Scandinavia. The airline is based out of Solna, Sweden, with its main centre located at Kastrup Airport, Copenhagen. SAS also caters out of Oslo Airport and Stockholm Airport connecting to several destinations worldwide. The Airline has 3 subsidiary airlines, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland, SAS Link and SAS Connect. SAS has a massive fleet and serves 180 destinations in over 35 countries across Asia, Europe, North America and Africa. Pack your bags, make a Scandinavian Airlines booking and jet off to explore the world.
How do I book Scandinavian Airlines Flight?
- Navigate to the Scandinavian Airlines official site.
- Click on the "Book" option on the main menu.
- Select the departure and arrival destinations with the dates.
- Enter all essential passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Click on the "Search Flight" option.
- All the flight choices will be displayed, pick the most suitable flight as per your availability and budget.
- Enter all details required for booking.
- Move to the payment getaway and pay for your flight booking using a secure payment mode.
- Once you have made the payment Scandinavian Airlines will send you a flight confirmation Email.
Note: Customer service of Scandinavian Airlines is pretty quick and efficient. Passengers can make Scandinavian Airlines reservations by contacting the experts at the airline's customer service.
Passengers can book through Scandinavian customer service. The process is pretty Quick and Easy. Follow the instructions below for a seamless booking.
- Visit the official site of Scandinavian Airlines.
- Scroll and click on the "Help" option.
- The customer service number will be displayed on the screen.
- Copy the number on your mobile phone and dial it.
- Follow the automated IVR instructions carefully.
- Select the correct number and talk with the Scandinavian Airlines representative.
- Request the airline executive for flight booking.
- Provide all the information such as destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Select the most suitable flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- Once Scandinavian Airlines receives the booking payment you will get a flight confirmation email to your registered address.
Note: Scandinavian Airlines flight tickets can be booked anytime from anywhere by connecting with the experts at customer service.
Passengers can download the Scandinavian Portugal Airlines Mobile App for quick, easy and hassle-free. You just have to follow the prompts and you are good to go.
All this from the comfort of their homes!
What is the check-in policy of Scandinavian Airlines?
Both online and offline check-in is provided by Scandinavian Airlines.
Online check-in is the best way to avoid standing in long queues and travel with ease.
Scandinavian Airlines provides online check-in 22 hours prior to flight departure until 1 hour before takeoff.
Passengers can simply log onto the official and visit the online Online check-in page.
If you need more information on the Scandinavian Airlines check-in Policy feel free to connect with the experts at customer service.
Missed online check-in? No problem! You can either head to the Scandinavian Airlines check-in counter or use the self-service Kiosk to beat the long queue.
Reach the airport well on time to avoid delays and to travel with ease.
- Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes before their flight departure and arrive at your departure gate 20 minutes before their flight departure time.
- For passengers travelling to the US or Asia, check-in must be 60 minutes prior to your flight departure time.
What is the Baggage policy of Scandinavian Airlines?
It is always wise to pack your stuff after you know the airline's baggage policy. Scroll down to learn about the Scandinavian Airlines baggage policy.
SAS allows passengers to carry one carry-on baggage and one personal item.
Carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front of you.
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Baggage must not exceed - 22in x 18in x 9in
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on baggage must not exceed - 17 lb/8 kg
- Scandinavian airlines permits Passengers to travel with SAS Plus service one additional checked-in baggage for free.
- The checked baggage allowance depends on the travel class and the route.
- SAS Go passengers are permitted one baggage with weight and dimensions not exceeding 23kg and 158 cm respectively.
- SAS Plus and Business passengers are permitted to carry 2 checked baggages with weight and dimensions not exceeding 23 Kg and 158 cm.
If you want to reach your destination with comfort and style with top-notch services and world-class entertainment then Scandinavian Airlines is one of the best airlines to fly with. The airline offers a wholesome experience and is friendly on the pocket. Make a Scandinavian Airlines booking and get ready to explore the world.