Norwegian flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Norwegian Air Shuttle is a low-cost carrier based in Oslo, Norway, that operates under the "Norwegian" brand. The airline provides frequent domestic flights within Scandinavia and Finland, as well as flights to business destinations such as London and vacation destinations such as the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands.
Norwegian Air Shuttle, founded in 1993, is Europe's third-largest low-cost carrier, trailing only easyJet and Ryanair, with over 400 routes to over 145 destinations. Norwegian has 737s, A320s, and 787-9 Dreamliners in its fleet. The distinctive airline livery of 'tail fin heroes' distinguishes Norwegian's fleet. On the tail fin of each aircraft is a famous Scandinavian or British icon.
How to book flights for Norwegian Air?
- Browse Norwegian Air Shuttle's official website on your computer or mobile device.
- On the homepage, you'll see your current location and a bow where you can search for flights.
- Please enter the destination city, travel date, number of passengers, and travel class before clicking 'Find Flights'.
- If you are looking for an award flight or a special promotional fare, you can use the 'Advanced Search' option for more specific search results.
- On the following page, you will see a list of several fights en route to your destination; you must choose one of them.
- After selecting the appropriate flight, you will be directed to the next page where you must enter passenger information such as name, date of birth, passport information, phone number, email address, and so on.
- After entering the passenger information, you will be directed to the next page, where you must set up the payment using various methods, such as cards, cash, and so on.
- After you pay, you will receive a booking confirmation number on your registered phone number or email address.
Passengers are permitted to bring a carry-on and checked baggage on Norwegian flights; however, baggage policies regarding the weight and size of your baggage are in place.
Norwegian also allows passengers to bring one carry-on bag free of charge into the cabin. This is limited to 10 kg for LowFare, LowFare+, Premium, and Flex, and 15 kg for PremiumFlex. In contrast, Dubai flights are limited to 8 kg. Passengers may also bring one small personal item onboard.
For checked baggage, all flights (except long haul) include no bags for LowFare, and one bag weighing up to 20kg for LowFare + Flex Fare.
For international flights, LowFare includes no bags; LowFare+ passengers are allowed one checked bag of 20 kg; and Flex, Premium, and PremiumFlex passengers are allowed two bags of 20 kg each.
Checked Baggage Prices
Checked baggage prices are entirely determined by the route flown, whether the flight is direct, and the time of year the flight is flown.
What are the various services offered by Norwegian Air?
Norwegian offers a variety of ways for passengers to stay entertained during their flight. WIFI will be available on most flights within Europe, allowing customers to connect to their video-on-demand service. They also have a cutting-edge entertainment system that allows passengers to watch a variety of movies and TV shows while also learning about their journey.
Norwegian offers a diverse selection of films to passengers. From animated children's films to heartwarming rom-coms, passengers will have no trouble passing the time on their Norwegian flight. The movies on offer are regularly updated with new releases and current blockbusters to keep the selection fresh.
Long-haul passengers on Norwegian's 787 Dreamliner will have access to the airline's cutting-edge entertainment system built into the seat in front of them.
WIFI is available on Norwegian flights. WIFI is available on most Norwegian flights within Europe and on flights between the United States and the Caribbean. Search for 'Norwegian Internet Access' on your mobile, tablet, laptop, or whatever electronic device you're using once the plane has taken off and electronic devices are safe to use outside of aeroplane mode. Use Norwegian's On Demand Service on your electronic device once you've connected to Norwegian WIFI!
Norwegian provides food and beverages on their flights. This service is determined by your flight and is divided into two categories: International Long Haul and All Other Flights.
Special Dietary Requirements
For passengers with special dietary needs, Norwegian provides alternatives. To arrange a special meal, contact the airline directly before your flight.
Check-in Policy in Norwegian Air
You can check in for your flight with Norwegian either online or at the airport. The hours of operation differ between online and airport check-in.
Most Norwegian flights can be checked in online up to 24 hours before departure. Visit our online check-in page, click on the Norwegian logo, and follow the check-in instructions.
You can check in for Norwegian flights at the airport using either the Norwegian check-in counter or the self-service check-in kiosks. If you intend to check in at the airport, you must do so at least one hour before your flight's scheduled departure time.