Book Cheap flights with klm Airlines
Take a grand tour of the world with KLM
Your vacation starts from the time you board an aircraft. So why not make your flight experience amazing? KLM is one of the leading airlines best known to provide quality service to its passengers. You can just sit back, relax, enjoy the three-course meals and unwind on comfortable seats. Founded in 1919, KLM is the flag carrier of the Netherlands based out of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is one of the oldest airlines with a massive fleet operating to 130 destinations across five continents. Make a KLM Airlines booking and reach your destination in comfort.
How to book KLM flight?
There are three ways that can be used for KLM flight booking. Read all the methods and use the one you are most comfortable with.
- Navigate to the KLM official site.
- Choose the departure and arrival destinations on the homepage and hit "Continue".
- Select the departure and arrival date if you are planning a round trip.
- Enter all the other essential passenger details like the number of passengers travelling, child or infant if any.
- Hit the "Search Flight" option.
- All the flight options will be displayed, choose the most preferred option as per your time and budget.
- Enter all your personal details required for booking.
- Move to the payment getaway and pay for your flight.
- Once you have made the payment KLM will send you a flight confirmation mail.
Note: Customer service of KLM is quite proactive. So passengers can make KLM Airlines reservations by getting in touch with the airline's customer service.
Flight booking through KLM customer service is an easy process. Follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official site of Air France.
- Visit the official site of KLM.
- Scroll down to the end of the homepage and click "All Contact Options".
- The customer service number will be displayed on the all contact option page.
- Copy the number on your mobile phone and dial it.
- Follow the computerized IVR instructions precisely.
- Hit the right number and talk to the KLM representative.
- Ask the airline executive to book you a flight.
- Provide all the information. Such as destination, travel class, arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Select the most suitable flight according to your budget.
- Pay for the flight.
- Once the airline receives the payment you will get a flight confirmation email.
Note: KLM flight tickets can be booked anytime via customer service. The customer service of KLM is available for assistance 24 /7. So don't hesitate and book your flight anytime.
Mobile app booking
Booking a KLM flight via the Mobile App is easy. Download the app on your smartphone and you are good to go. Scroll to the book option and follow the prompts to book your flight instantly.
How do I check in with KLM?
Passengers can either web check in using the official website or through the mobile app or check-in at the airport.
- KLM passengers can check-in online either through the official website or via the KLM mobile app.
- Online check-in begins 30 hours prior to flight departure till 1 hour before the flight takeoff.
- KLM Passengers can check-in at the airport. This can be done either at the check-in counter or through the self-service kiosks.
- For check-in at the airline desks, passengers are required to check-in within 2 hours to 40 minutes prior to their flight departure for European flights.
- For intercontinental flights, the check-in must be within 3 to 1 hour before flight departure.
- If you want to check-in at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol using the self-service kiosk then you can check-in at any time on the day of departure.
- Check -in at other airports, must be at least 2 hours before departure.
KLM Airlines check-in policy is not the same for different airports. So connect to customer service and learn about the exact check-in time.
What is the baggage policy of KLM?
The baggage policy of KLM depends on passengers' travel class and the flight route. To learn more about the KLM policy on baggage, read the points below.
Carry-on baggageEconomy class
- KLM allows Economy class passengers one piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item.
- Maximum dimension of carry-on baggage - 55cm x 35cm x 25cm.
- Maximum dimension of the personal item - 40cm x 30cm x 15cm.
- Total weight of both items must not exceed - 12kg.
- KLM permits business class passengers to carry two pieces of carry-on baggage and a personal item.
- Maximum dimension carry-on baggage - 55cm x 35cm x 25cm
- Maximum dimension of the personal item - 40cm x 30cm x 15
- Total weight shouldn't exceed - 18 Kg
Checked baggage allowanceEconomy Class
- KLM permits only one check-in bag.
- Dimension shouldn't exceed - 158 cm
- The weight must not exceed - 23kg.
- KLM offers special privilege of getting one extra checked baggage to Passengers flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum, as well as SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus.
- KLM doesn't allow passengers travelling on light fare any free checked baggage allowance.
- 2 checked bags are permitted for Business class passengers.
- Maximum weight must not exceed - 32 kg
- Maximum combined dimensions must be - 158cm per bag.
- Additional checked baggage is permitted to Passengers flying Blue Silver, Gold and Platinum, plus SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus
If you need to know the exact baggage allowance check on KLM's official site or connect with the experts at the airline's customer service.
KLM is undoubtedly the best airline to fly if you want to enjoy your vacation from the time you board the aircraft. Passengers are drawn to the comfort and world-class service offered by the crew. Make KLM Airlines booking and experience luxury in the clouds.