Ethiopian flights Booking | Book Cheap Tickets
Ethiopian Air Lines (EAL) is the national carrier of the nation. It is under the government control. EAL was founded on December 21, 1945. On April 8, 1946, EAL began operations. Since 1968, the airline has belonged to both the" African Airlines Association" and the International Air Transport Association. It joins AFAA in 1959.
The New Spirit of Africa is the company's slogan. Ethiopian Jet airways' hub and head offices are at Addis Abeba's Bole Airport Terminal, from which it provides a network of 125’s transport, 20 among which are home grown and 44 freighter destinations. The number of countries served, Ethiopian is the world's fourth-largest airline.
How to book Ethiopian Airlines Flight Online?
- For Ethiopian Airlines ticket booking, go to the website, select flight booking, and then proceed with the options provided.
- Select a one-way, round-trip, or multi-city flight and enter the origin and destination cities, number of passengers, class of travel, departure date, and, if round-trip, return date.
- Customers who have a promo code can enter it before hitting enter to get the best flight prices.
Ethiopian Airlines Web Check In
Ethiopian Airlines online check-in begins 36 hours before flight departure and ends two hours before departure. You must check your eligibility for EAL Airlines online check-in.
Ethiopian Airlines offers four web check-in options. Travelers could web check-in by entering their ticket number, record locator, flight number, or frequent flyer number, followed by their last name.
What is the baggage policy of Ethiopian Airlines?
- Depending on the sector covered by the flight, allowance is indicated by the piece or weight concept.
- Ethiopian Airlines' Economy class passengers are permitted two pieces weighing 23 kg each. Whereas Cloud Nine or Business Class passengers are permitted two pieces weighing 32 kg each or three pieces weighing 23 kg each.
- Ethiopian Airlines' carry-on luggage allowance is one item weighing 7 kg for Economy class. In addition, two items weighing 7 kg each for Business class.
Ethiopian Airlines inflight services-
Here are some of the reasons why you should fly Ethiopian Airlines for the comforts that will make your flight a pleasure in the sky. Ethiopian Airlines has two cabins: economy and business class Cloud Nine.
Ethiopian Airlines Economy Class-
The airline offers hot and cold meals, snacks, and drinks during onboard meals, depending on the duration of the journey. Those who have unique dietary requirements can request them while making their reservation or while on board.
Kids’ meals are available upon request, and travellers with nut allergies should advise the cabin staff in advance. Economy class has an onboard magazine, adjustable seats, and with-demand amusement on an 8.9-inch screen with 80 channels to keep you engaged while you're flying.
Ethiopian Airlines Business Class-
Extra baggage allowance and access to the C9 lounge at the airport are included with a Cloud Nine ticket. You must visit C9 lounge, if you are flying out of Addis Abeba Airport. Then, you can participate in the traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. Aside from that, passengers can take advantage of offers such as a relaxation room, an open bar, and a business centre with free internet access.
Passengers on Cloud Nine can look forward to various magazines and journals, sleeper seats, and other on-demand entertainments. You can enjoy your coffee on board with a 'Kolo,' an EAL biscuit, and try cuisine.