Get Best Flight Deals on
Brussels Airlines
brussels-airlines-logo 24*7 Toll Free Support
+1-833-368-1724 *Special* Unpublished Phone Fares!
Reservations, Cancellations & Flight Changes

Book Brussels Airlines Flight Tickets with Faredelights

Brussels Airlines was formed by the merger of SN Brussels Airlines and Virgin Express, the latter formed following the bankruptcy of Belgium's previous national carrier Sabena. SN Airholding, the company behind SNBA, signed an agreement with Richard Branson on April 12, 2005, giving it control over Virgin Express. The merger of SNBA and Virgin Express was announced on March 31, 2006. The new name, Brussels Airlines, was announced at a press conference at Brussels Airport on November 7, 2006. Brussels Airlines started operations on March 25, 2007. Due to superstitious passengers complaining about the logo, the airline was forced to change its 13-dot logo to a 14-dot logo sometime between this period.

On September 15, 2008, Lufthansa announced that it would get a 45% stake in Brussels Airlines, with an option to get the remaining 55% starting in 2011. Brussels Airlines would join Star Alliance as part of this agreement. The ICAO code changed from DAT to BEL on October 26, 2008.

How to get the best flights from Brussels Airways?

Belgium's national airline and national airline, with head office at Brussels Airport, is Brussels Airlines. It offers charter services, maintenance, and crew training as well as flights to over 100 destinations in Europe, North America, and Africa. It is a member of the Star Alliance as well as the International Air Transportation Association. The airport's IATA code, SN, has been inherited from Sabena as well as SN Brussels Airline companies. 'You're in good company,' says the company's slogan.

Services at the Brussels Airways

Our in-flight entertainment will make your flight go by. Do you want to entertain or learn something, or do you want to work? The option is yours and is available in all travel classes.

Music, Moviesand games

On long-distance flights, you can watch a variety of entertainment on your personal interactive screen. Choose from the latest blockbusters, award-winning documentaries, and popular TV shows, or listen to the best music.

There is also a dedicated children's area with children's films, cartoons, and games to keep even the youngest passengers entertained. We've got you covered.

Duty-free shopping on board

Do you have a flight to or from Sub-Saharan Africa? Enjoy exclusive products from our duty-free catalog for yourself or your loved ones.

What is the cancellation policy for Brussels Airways?

Because travel plans can change at any time, we provide the option to cancel your reservation and receive a refund based on your chosen travel fare. If you change your mind within 24 hours of making your online reservation, you can cancel it without penalty. Airline fees, optional payment charges, and travel insurance fees will continue to be non-refundable.

  • Visit the airline's official website.
  • You can choose any language and then click the Save button.
  • You can then select the "My Booking" option from the website's homepage.
  • Enter your reservation registration number and last name. Go to my booking option by clicking.
  • The flight information will be displayed on the screen. Cancellation is possible by clicking the Cancel button.
  • The airline would notify you of your eligibility before proceeding with the cancellation. Please complete the refund form as quickly as you can.
  • Your tickets would be canceled immediately. You will be notified of the cancellation via your email address and phone number.

Upgradation of class in Brussels Airways

Do you want to be more comfortable on your upcoming flight? We give you the option of applying for an upgrade, purchasing one in advance or at the airport to enjoy a premium experience.

Upgrade to Business Class on flights in Europe. Upgrades to Premium Economy Class and Business Class are available on flights to and from Africa and North America. Each travel class has its own set of services and premium experiences.

  • Secure your upgrade to a higher travel class up to 24 hours before your departure.
  • Go to 'My Booking' and log in to view your flights to see if they are eligible for an upgrade. If there is an upgrade obtainable, it's going to be showcased.
  • The cost of an upgrade is determined by the route, the booked fare, and availability. When you log in to 'My Booking,' you can see the exact price.